The gourmet biscuits in our dog gift baskets are so tasty for the special dog in your life while you and your family are finishing off the last of the whipped cream on your dessert plates. Of course, we think going one step above and beyond is always a must, and whipping up another dessert that's dog-friendly too certainly can't hurt, and although Fido can't express his thanks, you can bet he'll be wagging his tail a mile a minute. Read on for a dog-approved brownie recipe, inspired by DoggyDessertChef.com, and personalized by us, the dog gift baskets experts!
Two Paws Up Brownies, inspired by DoggyDessertChef.com
· 2 tablespoons carob powder
· 1 teaspoon baking powder
· 1 ½ cups whole wheat flower
· 2 eggs
· ¾ cup milk
· Dog Gift Baskets for the host or hostess he or she will appreciate the thought!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8x8 baking pan.
3. In a larger bowl, mix the carob powder, baking powder, and whole wheat flour together.
4. In a separate medium bowl, blend the eggs and milk together.
5. Add the mixture in the medium bowl to the mixture in the larger bowl. Blend together.
6. Spread the batter into the 8x8 baking pan, and bake for 20-25 minutes.
7. Insert a toothpick to test whether the brownies are finished. If it comes out clean, take the brownies out of the oven and allow to cool.
Let Fido enjoy the brownies in moderation, and remember to give holiday dog gift baskets to his or her owner. He or she will appreciate all the thought you put into such a special gift!