Food gift baskets for Christmas are filled with all kinds of scrumptious morsels from mozzarella bars for the appetizer, to pastas, pizza kits, and chili for the main meal, and gourmet treats for dessert. Yet, it's always nice to whip up your own dessert to complement the food gift baskets for Christmas that you're gifting so read on for one delightful dessert recipe!
Have S'More Christmas, from The Food Network
Makes 12 brownie squares
Graham cracker pie crust
Brownie mix and all needed ingredients
4 cups large marshmallows
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Prepare the brownie mix according to the package directions.
3. Pour the brownie mix into the graham cracker pie crust.
4. Bake according to the directions on the brownie mix package.
5. Remove from the oven, and layer the marshmallows across the top of the brownies.
6. Toast it under your oven's broiler for just about two minutes but keep a close eye on it, as the marshmallows can quickly burn.
7. Cool, and serve!
Food Gift Baskets For Christmas are just the thing to ring some magic in with this holiday season we all love delicious food, and we especially love it when it comes in a beautifully designed gift basket, ready-to-be-prepared! Show off your cooking prowess by crafting a scrumptious dessert to bring along with you to Christmas dinner or to give to the gift recipient it's a thoughtful way to show just how much you care!